Meet the Team
Robert C. Gause, RLA, ISA
Registered Landscape Architect: LA00942
ISA Certification No.: FL-5334A
AICP Certified Planner: 061988
Mr. Gause has thirty four years of experience as a Florida Registered Landscape Architect, land planner and ecologist. His work expertise includes
- Landscape Architecture for small to large residential and non-residential sites.
- Site planning for small and large single family subdivisions, multi-family residential, large and small commercial, educational facilities, parks and industrial projects. This includes but is not limited to preparing the site layout, coordinating with other disciplines, generating construction documents and obtaining General, Preliminary and Final Site Plan approvals.
- Comprehensive planning, zoning atlas amendments, annexation, etc.
- Irrigation designs for both large and small projects.
- Ecological assessments and Environmental Resource Permitting through both State, Federal and local permitting agencies.
- Water Use Permitting through State regulatory agencies.
- Natural Systems Evaluations and Impact Compensation Designs.
- Tree Assessments.
- Construction administration.
- Owner representation services for streetscape projects.
- Experienced with LID development practices having successfully implemented them on various projects around Manatee County and the City of Palmetto.
With experience and knowledge of site design, natural systems, local, State and Federal permitting criteria and construction technologies, Mr. Gause has a unique ability to successfully blend the built environment with natural amenities. He also has extensive community involvement having served for ten years on the School Board of Manatee County. In 2016, he received the Champion for Education award given by the Manatee Education Foundation.
Bachelor of Landscape Architecture, 1982 University of Florida
Associates of Arts, Architecture, 1979 Manatee Junior College
Sarasota Manatee MPO – Citizen Advisory Committee Member-representing City of Palmetto
Sam Crosthwait Memorial Fishing Tournament- Chairman 2017
Manatee Architects Association – Past President
Manatee Education Foundation – Board Member
Chamber of Commerce – Past Board Member, current committee member
Manatee River Fair Association – Associate Director
2016 Champion for Education award recipient
CLARB- Council of Landscape Architecture Registration Boards
MAA- Manatee Architects Association
Amanda Barbee is a graduate of the University of Georgia. A Georgia Native, Amanda began her career at Cuscowilla Golf Resort on Lake Oconee as a high-end residential designer. Following Cuscowilla, Amanda relocated to Florida to work for Allison-Gause, Inc., a Civil Engineering/Landscape Architecture firm based out of Bradenton, Florida. At Allison-Gause, Amanda gained land planning, project management, municipal, irrigation, environmental consulting and construction administration experience. Following Allison-Gause, Amanda became a designer at Innovations Design Group based out of Orlando, Florida. With Innovations Design Group, Amanda gained experience producing conceptual through construction level plans for hotels, multi-family residential, theme parks and municipal park projects. Here at Gause and Associates, Inc. Amanda utilizes her diverse experience to accommodate our client and consultant needs.
Manatee Chamber of Commerce Member
Alliance of Therapy Dogs, Inc Member
Manatee Architects Association Member