Meet the Team
Robert C. Gause, RLA, ISA
Registered Landscape Architect: LA00942
ISA Certification No.: FL-5334A
AICP Certified Planner: 061988
Mr. Gause has thirty-four years of experience as a Florida Registered Landscape Architect, land planner, and ecologist. His work expertise includes
- Landscape Architecture for small to large residential and non-residential sites.
- Site planning for small and large single-family subdivisions, multi-family residential, large and small commercial, educational facilities, parks, and industrial projects. This includes but is not limited to preparing the site layout, coordinating with other disciplines, generating construction documents, and obtaining General, Preliminary, and Final Site Plan approvals.
- Comprehensive planning, zoning atlas amendments, annexation, etc.
- Irrigation designs for both large and small projects.
- Ecological assessments and Environmental Resource Permitting through both State, Federal, and local permitting agencies.
- Water Use Permitting through State regulatory agencies.
- Natural Systems Evaluations and Impact Compensation Designs.
- Tree Assessments.
- Construction administration.
- Owner representation services for streetscape projects.
- Experienced with LID development practices having successfully implemented them on various projects around Manatee County and the City of Palmetto.
With experience and knowledge of site design, natural systems, local, State, and Federal permitting criteria, and construction technologies, Mr. Gause has a unique ability to successfully blend the built environment with natural amenities. He also has extensive community involvement having served for ten years on the School Board of Manatee County. In 2016, he received the Champion for Education award given by the Manatee Education Foundation.
Bachelor of Landscape Architecture, 1982 University of Florida
Associates of Arts, Architecture, 1979 Manatee Junior College
Sarasota Manatee MPO – Citizen Advisory Committee Member-representing City of Palmetto
Sam Crosthwait Memorial Fishing Tournament- Chairman 2017
Manatee Architects Association – Past President
Manatee Education Foundation – Board Member
Chamber of Commerce – Past Board Member, current committee member
Manatee River Fair Association – Associate Director
2016 Champion for Education award recipient